Indaba X Morocco 2019 invites for tutorial proposals for half-day (3 hours) on April 29, 2019. The tutorial program is intended to disseminate information to the event attendees on the state-of-the-art of Deep Learning. Indaba X Morocco aim to receive audiences from both academia and industry. This should be taken into consideration in the proposal. Tutorials may be lectures or interactive workshops and will be given by experts in the subject matter.
Submissions should include the following elements:
- Detailed contact information of all presenters (and indication of the main contact person)
- Brief biography (max. 2 paragraphs) for each presenter, highlighting relevant experience in presenting tutorials, teaching classes, etc.
- Title of the tutorial
- Short abstract (300 words)
- Intended audience (introductory, intermediate, advanced) and prerequisite knowledge or skills required
- Previous offering of the tutorial
An extended abstract (no longer than 2 pages) that
include the following sections:
- Brief outline of the topics to be covered
- Links to related resources
- Type of support materials to be supplied to attendees.